Sun, Oct 6, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Krista WIP Opinions Please?

spectre3 ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 4:28 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:39 PM

file_270568.jpg

Hi All,

Started a new head texture, and would like to know what you think. This one is named Krista. I'm not sure I'm happy with the lips. All comments welcome....

Thanks,
Spectre

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 4:35 PM

Just another fabulous beauty. Sharen

Eowyn ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 4:47 PM

I think the eyes need more.. depth. And maybe a bit of shine on the lips? Anyway, knowing your work I'm sure this is going to be a fantastic texture like the others too :)

rasputina ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 5:49 PM

I like the natural look of the brows, especially where the one has the sparse hairs very lifelike.

Kinouk ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 6:03 PM

Very nice..I just love your textures. I just need more victy head morphs for all textures of yours I would like to have. Joan

Barbarellany ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 8:12 PM

I love the mouth shape, I think I know this girl. An aside here, just wondering... I find I create characters that are somewhat nordic/slavic, somewhat like myself. Do other artists create characters that stay close to thier own gene pool?

Valandar ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 9:35 PM

Noce looking... but the one thing that distracts me is that a:) The eyes are identical. The left iris/pupil is identical to the right, which is unnatural... And the pupils are not only off-center, they're lopsided... really distracting...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 3:43 AM

I quite like the lips. The bottom one is over the edge slightly but apart from that I think they are really nice. The skin is excellent (as per usual s) and I simply adore the eyebrows! I do have to agree with Val about the eyes though.

spectre3 ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 7:08 AM

Thanks Everyone... The eyes are not part of the head texture. I just stuck them in so she would have something rather than the ole white eye :) I think I'll work on the lips some more.... Thanks for your inputs. I appreciate it. Spectre

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.