Fri, Sep 20, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Wolf shadows... final render

TygerCub ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 10:03 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 2:50 AM

file_270624.jpg

Thanks so much to everyone who helped with the shadow issues in this picture. I finally used the "single source" light set and played with the extra lights to get this result.

If I can get my files to download to a site, I'll post the wolf & tree textures in Free Stuff.

geep ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 10:12 PM

You have done an excellent job of "capturing" 3D in this pic.

It shows action, and is very well perspectiveized.

<["perspectivized" is not a word geep]>

Oh yeah! Well, it IS now!

cheers,
dr geep <--------------------------------------(writing own dictionary)
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

leather-guy ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 10:25 PM

That's a excellent job! Hard to think of any way of improving it; maybe sa touch of motion-blurr? - But I rather like the crisp detail as it is - maybe just on the hind quarters? - Hmmmmmm.... REALLY NICE!

ArmoredGideon ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 3:01 AM

Fantastic!!!!!!!!

queri ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 9:59 AM

I love this-- this is the new wolf from Freebies??? It works with the regular texture map?? Or did you make your own? I think they look real enough, I want to romp with them!

jwkub ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 11:04 AM

Awesome work , the depth of the image is spectacular. the action is fluid , stellar attention to detail. Happy rendering, Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.