Sat, Sep 21, 11:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Global Illumination with REMC's character - w.i.p.? - check out Toxin...

AgentSmith ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 5:44 PM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 1:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=AgentSmith

file_272131.jpg

No, not rendered in Poser, but it is a Poser figure and I always recommend these cool-bone characters. This is the "Toxin" figure from REMC, you can get all of REMC's characters in freestuff. I'm sure most of you are familiar with REMC and said figures, but in case you are not...Thet are great figures made greater by the fact they are free! Don't have them? Go get them, now. I did tweak the provided Toxin texture by adding noise to it in Photoshop (about 2%, uniform) and then adding a little more contrast and color to it. Subsequent bump, specularity and reflection maps were then made from that original texture. *This render is (an ongoing) test in Bryce 4 to produce Global Illumination. Lettering by Armanisoft's free utility "Elefont" (Can be used for Poser). Larger (original sized) render in my gallery (above link). Go search freestuff for REMC, there are sci-fi, horror, muscular, comic book, video game and fat charcters. Cool stuff! Agent Smith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 5:52 PM

Great render, AgentSmith.

I agree that REMC's stuff is fantastic. I often visit his site, Third Eye Function, just to see what he's working on next. I'm looking forward to the Zombie Hunter/Resident Evil characters, and his version of Goku from Dragonball Z.

REMC has some figures hosted over at the 3D Comic Collective, also.

Xena ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 5:41 AM

I created an awesome Halloween contest entry with Toxin ... then failed to meet the damned deadline. So he's patiently biding his time until the next scary holiday s REMC does have some great stuff :) And one I'll stop doing pinups and actually use it all snicker Hmmmmmm got me thinking now LOL

Mercy ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 12:12 PM

Wow, this is a really cool render... have you got any plans in the works to make a tutorial for this with the Bryce global light setup? I know I'd be interested in seeing how you acheived the effect. I did manage to follow REMC's tut for it in Poser... so would like to know how you manage to do it in Bryce :) bats eyelashes cutely purty please? :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.