Sat, Sep 21, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Update from below the Equator

starshuffler ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 11:44 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:26 PM

Hey guys. I sent an SMS to that studio woman today, and she told me she already sent my referral to the big guys at the studio and she'll get back to me when she hears from them. So what do I do? Sit and wait. It's DRIVING ME NUTS!!! Auugh!!!! (* ps:: it's chinese new year. Kung hei fat choi!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 1:41 PM

Good luck. I'm glad to know you decided. Yup go out and enjoy yourself. I suppose it really does not matter either way you have a job!!! I't win - win!!!!!!! Congrats. You can brag to your friends , if you so choose. We don't often get that chance to brag or have a win-win situation in life. Enjoy it while you can. Bsteph

JordyArt ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 3:25 PM

Tai-kwan do and kara-te to you to!!! lol Well done, girl! Besta luck, but like Bri says it's a win-win scenario for ya.... you is almost as lucky as the Swarvemeister himself, Gabe!!!! (",)

APFrey ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 5:05 PM

Marketing...Marketing...Marketing...Boy, you're good! lol Congratulations! I wish you luck, not that you need it! Signed, The Jealous One

starshuffler ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 6:37 AM

Okay... so here I am, at the office of a friend. I woke up from an SMS from the woman today asking if I can show up for an interview this afternoon. I said okay, and started to go crazy like a headless chicken not knowing what to do. I show up at 4pm, but the woman wasn't at the studio. Some guys shows me in, and to my surprise I saw a well known fashion photographer that I've worked with on a couple of occasions before. Apparently, he found out about me and asked his wife (the woman) not to tell me it was he who was looking for apprentices. He is very interested in taking me in, to say the least, but we haven't discussed details yet. The good thing is, he says I don't have to give up whatever it is I'm doing right now. He says he will call me within a weeks time to hand me a proposal. The headless chicken can relax a bit now. :-) (*

bevchiron ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 11:50 AM

How can anyone have it so good??? Really pleased for you : ) Relax? Go celabrate!

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

APFrey ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 1:15 PM

I guess you'll get the best of both worlds! Congrats!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2002 at 1:32 PM

Seee. I told you it would be alright! Congrats you deserve it. Bsteph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.