Fri, Sep 20, 7:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Oolana & Zandor pic finally posted

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 9:07 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:33 AM

Well, took all weekend, but finally finished the pic of my caveman and cavewoman. Did some playing around with the light settings, and overall am pleased. Take a look, and if you have any comments, please post them. Always open to help and suggestions. Thanks. Robin

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 9:17 AM

Did a good job too,love the cave, did you do part of it in Bryce or Vue....Sharen

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 9:48 AM

Sharen, thanks for the comments. The cave was purchased as is. Rendering is pure Poser, just took it into PhotoShop6 to add my signature. BTW, am still working on the Old West scene, just need to find a belt with holster and some spurs. Robin

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 10:00 AM

Robin I just took a look, and you did a great job on this :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.