Sat, Sep 21, 5:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Seen/Not Seen Everyday Objects

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 6:19 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 9:59 PM

file_275591.jpg

Well, I feel much more alert after Gun's coffee! Here's another tie in with the 2D forum...and it *even has textures!* Especially the modified image...I used a few layers and played with some filters on each before merging them, and the scratches on the metal of my well used grater really came out!

Say Cheese everyone! ;-)>

Rork1973 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 7:19 PM

Yeah, you're right.....it looks more like a tool from the Spanish Inquisition than a kitchen tool! "Oh no! Not the comfy chair!!" (well, no, the REAL Spanish Inquisition). Nice photo =)

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 7:24 PM

file_275592.jpg

LOL Rork! "No, it's the SOFT CUSHIONS for you!" (Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!) Here's a different view of the same object...

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 7:30 PM

Hehe! Cool!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

ASalina ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 8:22 PM

Closer! Closer! A macro shot of the side of the grater with the smallest holes would be neat. From the right angle it might look like fish scales.. A stainless steel trout? A steelhead?

Rork1973 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 8:22 PM

DIABOLICAL LAUGHTER HA HA HA HA! Our chief weapons are....... Love the 2nd shot! You are a genius!

doruksal ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2002 at 4:40 PM

The second shot does draws in..!! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.