Sun, Sep 22, 2:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce Lightning?

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2002 at 8:39 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:28 AM

While looking for the 5.01 update for Bryce 5, I noticed something called "Bryce Lightning". Just what is this? A different version of Bryce 5.0?

dg3d ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2002 at 9:44 AM

It is the new Network Rendering feature in Bryce 5, lets you spread a rendering job over multiple computers. You need TCP/IP network. One machine has Bryce installed and other ones have Bryce lighting. Or else, read the book. Pleiades

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2002 at 10:54 AM

A copy of Bryce Lightning comes with the Bryce5 CD and it is mentioned in the manual, which also comes with the CD. Any registered Bryce5 user should know this.

itsrainin ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2002 at 10:42 PM

let the accusations fly!!!!

ska51 ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2002 at 5:26 AM

hehehehe :-)

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2002 at 12:05 PM

I'm not making any accusations, just an observation. All I'm saying is that there is a Bryce Lightning installer on the same CD as the Bryce5 installer. It's possible that someone could miss this when installing Bryce5 from the CD.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.