Sat, Sep 21, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Downloading objects

adam ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2000 at 6:52 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

I have made a web site with some of my downloads I made in Bryce. When people download the object and then import it into Bryce, they can see the negative boxes I used and different shapes grouped together. I have noticed that the other downloads at Bryce Free Stuff have no negative boxes and some are only one object. Is there any way I people can download my models as 1 object without all the negative boxes? -Adam

Spike ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2000 at 11:26 AM

What was the format of the objects that you imported into Bryce? Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

adam ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2000 at 12:17 PM

obp

Spike ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2000 at 12:34 PM

I am not in front of Bryce right now but there is a option to set a group of objects to show as one box. select your group check the options I think the "A" and there should be a check to show as one box or something like that. Spike

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2000 at 6:11 PM

Actually, the objects that you make in Bryce will show all of the boolean cut outs. The objects that you download which do not have those cut outs were made in another program then imported into Bryce. Most programs do real cuts, not the hiding cheat that Bryce does. Time to fork out a few dollars for another program, like Nendo.

adam ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2000 at 6:15 PM

Thanx Cresent. I sort of figured that, but I was just double checking because despratly wanted to make them 1 object. Spike, I can make the object one box, but that doesn't make it one object. Thanx for your help anyway. -Adam

adam ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2000 at 6:18 PM

Can you group objects in Ray Dream into one model?

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 10:10 AM

Yes you can! If you build it in RDS you will have lots of power in Bryce. You might want to play with boleen in RDS as well. Spike

adam ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 4:19 PM

thanx Spike. I figured it out after a while playing with free form but i forgot to mention it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.