Fri, Sep 20, 7:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Old West Scene ... Finally Done!

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2002 at 1:39 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=el%5Fjefe52

Just posted the Old West Scene to my gallery. Had to start from scratch as the original blew up. Bummer, I say. Special thanks to all for the help you have given to me. Any comments or suggestions appreciated. Thanks. Robin (judith, I also posted close ups of Oolana and Zondar for you)

ronknights ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2002 at 2:43 PM

OOh Man, that is fantastic. So you use the 3D Worlds Kit? Is it easy? I have it, and even printed out the manual. I read the manual, and it left me scratching my head even more. So I haven't even tried it. Ron

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2002 at 3:27 PM

Ron, I tried reading the manual but put it aside and just started playing. Find it easy enough to use, and the abilities it give you, wow! Thanks for the kind words. If you want some help with the 3D kit, just e-mail me. More than happy to help you out. (That's what this place is all about) LOL. Robin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.