Fri, Sep 20, 8:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: New Image Posted...Been awhile :)

dancineyes ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 5:53 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:39 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=144881&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

I haven't been here in a long while. I have been so busy. I moved from Ohio to Florida this past week and now looking for a new job...Hope maybe once we get settled in I can do more work on the puter. Still have so much to learn. Well, I've missed you all but hope to be popping in more now! Have a good one. Oh, and thanks for taking a look. Dancineyes :)

Hiram ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 6:07 PM

I'm kinda new here (a few weeks) but welcome back. I'm a Buckeye myself, living now in Seattle, originally from Cincinnati (god, I miss Skyline Chili!) Nice image!

lhiannan ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 6:31 PM

Hail misplaced Ohioans! :) And welcome back. I'm originally from Chillicothe, OH, and now on Long Island. Lovely image, dancineyes.

ronknights ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 7:43 PM

dancineyes, Where in Florida are you living? I was in the Tampa Bay area before I moved up to Maine. I'd lived in different areas of Ohio in my younger days as well. Ron

dancineyes ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 8:11 PM

Skyline chili!!!! OMG I forgot that I can't run out an get it anytime I want here in FL... It is the best huh? :) Loxahatchee (west Palm area)is where we call home now. Horse country...Now I just need a horse! hehe Thanks for the wonderful comments and warm welcomes!

Barbarellany ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 9:37 PM

Where on LI? I moved back here 18 months ago to take care of my mom. I'm wishing I was back upstate where I belong. No mountains here. :(

brittmccary ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 9:45 PM

waving from St. Augustine... :) Welcome to Florida! Hope you will be as content with your life as I am here... and I'm a long way from "home" :) Very nice picture!! Britt

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 3:48 AM

dancineyes I've missed your art and your postings on interesting newfound sites! I was wondering how you were doing! Welcome back ;-)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:31 AM

Ditto, dancineyes, you work has been missed great image. Sharen

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:44 AM

Welcome to the Sunshine State (It's pouring right now.)I live in Hollywood.

lhiannan ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 7:03 AM

Barbarellany: Lindenhurst

Hiram ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 3:40 PM

Attached Link: http://http://www.skylinechili.com/1pages/skyloc.html#Anchor-51768

dancineyes, I've got good news for you. I, on the other hand, am out of luck. So I've had 13 years to perfect my own recipe; if none of these locations are anywhere near you, I'll send it to you. No Ohioan should have to go without this stuff.

Hiram ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 3:42 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.