Fri, Jul 19, 6:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 19 11:16 am)

Subject: fooling around on Saturday evening...

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2000 at 2:20 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:37 AM
Site Admin

Fooling around with a P3 nonposable freebie i discovered on my HD...editing the cr2...to make it conform, a fast texture, bum & transmap and we have another piece of luxury lingerie!LOL! Don't you love Poser 4? The model is beautiful Young Nene, the dress...well, an oldie of steve shanks' creations! The Queen Amidala dress! :o) If you like it I'll make the textures and new cr2 available on next week's FairyWoods update! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2000 at 3:38 PM

Very stylish! -Jeff H.

picnic ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2000 at 4:01 PM

Rena, do please. Diane B

Foxhollow ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2000 at 6:28 PM

"just fooling around"...YiKeS, Rena..you must be kidding! Beautiful....! Foxhollow

Milaja ( ) posted Sun, 09 January 2000 at 8:28 PM

It looks great Rena, but how do you do that? I'm especially curious about the conforming and editing the cr2-part.... I would love to be able to do that myself.... Always nice to see your work, you're an inspiration!

zett ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 12:57 AM

Lovely, please do it !!! ZETT

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 7:31 AM
Site Admin

CR2 editing to make an item conform is pretty easy and quite simple! I was taught by steve shanks how to acomplish it when poser4 was released... You select a conforming cr2 (preferably the catsuit since it covers most parts of the body) and within a text editor you replace the first line to point to your new obj and its location. Contact a search on the cr2 since the same line is repeated twice in the document. Replace once more and save at plain text format under a new name. Through DOS mode rename the extention of the txt file to cr2, then load to poser and that's it! Enjoy a new conforming dress! Save the preset once more under the same name to have a nice preview of the preset! Enjoy and play with all P3 old freebies! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Milaja ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 4:26 PM

Thank you Renap... I believe that I should manage that :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.