Sat, Sep 21, 4:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: texture help

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:29 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:00 PM

I'm looking for the template for vicky textures. You know it's like a map that you build over in a drawing program. I could have swore I saw it on here but can't find it now.

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:34 AM

The templates should be for free at DAZ.Look for the things you want templates for, and on the preview page you can dl them for free

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:36 AM

thanks

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:40 AM

well that didnt work they dont have them. Dang it !

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:46 AM

Just tried it: No problem Went to the store, Zygote People,Victoria,Clicked on victoria, a big page opened where you can buy viccy and down at the bottom of the page there are the templates

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 5:37 AM
CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 7:06 AM

thanks guys that is exactly what i needed

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 7:27 AM

Then go to freestuff and search for SnowSultan's excellent Vicki seamguide - without which you'll never get the bits to line up right. Lyrra

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.