Fri, Sep 20, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Question about backgrounds

SVicious ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 2:11 PM ยท edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 3:59 AM

I am trying to find a room background, basically with a wall and a floor. I can find props easy on the Poser Free Stuff section, does naybody have this? Scott

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 2:13 PM

Have a look at www,sams3d.com ,they have seperate walls,floor ,complete buildings.Not free but nice price.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 2:49 PM

ynsaen has a "Basic Room" prop (3 walls and a floor) here in Free Stuff.

You can also download it at yclept insane, along with additional textures.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:15 PM

A wall and a floor? How about just two flat squares with a texture applied to them? That's pretty straight-forward. There are lots of really good photographic textures you can apply to them out there (walk through the free texture links at 3dcafe.com), but something this simple is about as basic as it can get.

renderhawk ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:26 PM

HEHE.I need a round thingy.Like a ball or something.Anybody?LOL

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 4:31 PM

Oh my, that's a tough one, renderhawk. Especially now that the link to Vethril's HiRes Ball prop is broken. I'll get back to you on that in a couple of weeks. :)

shadowcat ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 10:00 PM

find xena's site, she has a petty good room w' variou textures for the walls & floor

Huolong ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 10:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.n-link.com/~lalverson/index.htm

file_278397.jpg

We're way past textured cubes due to some fine artists here and available. The best interior set is by LordsWarrior as shown here.

For exteriors, few are more flexible (and free) than Alverson's. (link here)

Gordon

Huolong ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 10:51 PM

file_278398.jpg

Some of the stuff I got from Alverson's free stuff ... plus, well, y'know ...

Gordon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.