Sun, Sep 22, 1:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Phew.. :) Lake prop is coming along... would anybody..

brittmccary ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2002 at 4:46 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:24 AM

file_278688.jpg

care to beta-test, and critique it for me?? There is still some texture tweaking to do, - but the rock part does look decent now. There are some problems in the grass areas that I'll have to look into. But I feel like my brain is fried. *lol* Britt

geep ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2002 at 5:06 PM

Britt, That is starting to look REALLY GOOD!!! The front edge of the water looks like it has a rolled edge, no? ;=] P.S. Kin I git one of those fer my model railroad? ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

geep ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2002 at 5:08 PM

I'd be glad to beta-test, but how? ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Mercy ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2002 at 5:10 PM

I'd be willing to give it a spin for you.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2002 at 5:16 PM

This does look really nice, very real. Sharen

brittmccary ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2002 at 5:35 PM

wow. :) Thank you guys! I'll zip it and upload it to our server, - then I'll msg you guys where you can get it! The lake itself is a pretty low polygon thingy. I made the texture maps 2000 x 2000 so they're rather on the heavy side. Britt

geoegress ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2002 at 5:35 PM

sure, Ill help :) Look pretty awsome to me

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.