Fri, Sep 20, 8:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: How can I sell my prints?

BladeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 11:51 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:27 AM

I'm looking into possibly selling some of my prints. How can I go about that? Thanks, ~Blade "The Synthetic One" ~

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 12:39 PM

There is a catagory in the Marketplace for selling Art. Duo is offering several pieces for sale. However these are not pysical "prints" they are digital.

BladeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 1:33 PM

Ahh ok. I was looking to sell actual prints, if that is possible. is it? :)

vette ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 10:17 AM

Bladewolf - Renderosity is in the final stages of offering a print service. Please watch the front page for an annoucement in the coming weeks. yvette

BladeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 7:44 PM

Rightio! Thank you! :) I was really wondering about that as well... a few questions on it, mainly, does it use Kinkos? :)

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:01 PM

Bladewolf - No...LOL...No Kinkos here. The prints will be very high quality. I've seen some samples and was blown away. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

BladeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:35 PM

WOO! If I could get ahold of my buddy's Laser Jet at his school, I'd make my own prints that way LOL... thing has AWESOME DPI. Still, I'll be anxiously awaiting the release of the ability to sell me prints! Thanks again!

pmoores ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:52 PM

yes, id like to buy one or 2 of my own. What model printers is renderosity looking at purchasing. It wouldnt be a find art giclee type would it?

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 6:32 AM

We arent going to do the printing ourselves. We are going with a high end printing shop. More details coming very soon. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.