Sat, Sep 21, 5:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Vote! Name One Female and One Male character you'd most like to see available

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 12:34 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:53 PM

I would like to attempt to accurately model a celebrity/famous character. There are so many I'd like to do, help me pick one. Chances are, if you want 'em so do I. Only restrictions: Standard Human. No armored figures (i.e. Darth Vadar...I just don't have those kind of modelling skills...Yet) Other than that, it's open. -Darth_Logice will decide finals on Wednesday

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 1:29 AM

oooh, Harrison Ford would kill two birds with one stone...a star wars figure and a celebrity! We'll see what develops here in the next few days..

Albertosaurus ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 2:00 AM

Audrey Hepburn

WarriorDL ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 2:05 AM

A younger Chris Reeve. A younger Jacylyn Smith.

jschoen ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 3:15 AM

Young Kate Hepburn morphed to old. Now there's a challange ;-) Will need someone to create both hair styles ( veronica lake-ish for young and a great gibson for old) Harrison Ford is a good choice also for the male. James

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 5:06 AM

I know you said none like this but.... BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! he's mostly spheres/cones anyway, it's only really the face and backpack that you need to create new geometries for TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! (I can just never follow instructions can I?) SewerRat

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 5:34 AM

Bela Lugosi for the male and Jennifer Lopez for the female Paul

Cyris ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 7:14 AM

Milla Jovovich ( 5 element ) would be great. Cyris

harold_u ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 9:30 AM

I think for the Female everyone would love to see JENNIFER LOPEZ, every guy will thank you for it. For the Male I think Al Pacino, or Harrison Ford will be great.

pam ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 10:15 AM

Jonathin Frid Gillian Anderson

slb75 ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 10:51 AM

Marlon Brando Marilyn

mort ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 11:14 AM

Sandra Scream

fredoman ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 12:25 PM

Here here for Jennifer Lopez. Another suggestion is Brooke Shields. As for the male, how about Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt or Liam Niessen (sp.)

verg ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 12:57 PM

Audrey Hepburn Harrison Ford

deadhead ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 1:11 PM

as for the guy I would have to agree with Al Pacino, for the woman rather have Angie Everheart.

slb75 ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 1:22 PM

listen to stern do we? Hey, how about howard stern??? speaking of Angie???

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 1:30 PM

Penelope Keith and Sidney Pottier (spelling?)........Steve

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 1:45 PM

If you want a particular character, surely all you need usually cluttering up your computer, is his head? Then you can use that as a morph target and make most adult Poser figures of the same gender have his/her face.

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 2:24 PM

Ah, but anthony, those special bodies...not all are created equal...Marlon Brando, for example, is really really fat. Marylin Monroe is hippy, Brooke Shields is nine feet tall...etc. So far it looks like we've got Harrison Ford and Jennifer Lopez heading the pack. Please someone speak up for a different female :) These fancy new actresses just don't do it for me. Winona Ryder would do nice both as herself and maybe Audrey Hepburn to boot! -Darth_Logice

kits ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 4:16 PM

If you want a female can you do my Ex wife then I could really get my own back using poser Just a happy thought!!! :=)

DEL ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 5:37 PM

Ash and sheila from the Evil Dead's Army Of Darkness!

Eshal ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 7:25 PM

Flame me if you will but Jennifer Lopez? Sorry just can't see anything in the lady...now Audrey Hepburn or Katherine Hepburn they are ladies with class! As for the Male have to go with Harrison Ford there something bout him that is just well heroish. Failing that I'd settle for James Marsters aka Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer ...yeah yeah I'm a fan of the show!:) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Xurge ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 7:26 PM

How about James Hetfield of Metallica and Gwen Stefany from No Doubt.

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 7:38 PM

Some good nominations so far, but I would suggest that you go for the classics. Your efforts may be more satisfying if you include in your criteria: -Someone who is recognizable world-wide. -Someone who will still be famous two years from now. I realize that the following was not your intent, but now you've got me thinking. If I was inclined to be commercial, I'd go to the cleb newsgroups and see who gets the most traffic - or beat the crowd and do a George W. Bush & Libby Dole set...and anyone in NY might like a Hillary model for sport. ... although the thought of her romping through Rendererotica is a bit scary.

rtamesis ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 7:52 PM

Fox Mulder and Dana Scully of The X-Files.

ghostboat ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 8:13 PM

Elvira Mistress of the Dark!aka Cassandra Peterson and Gilligan from Gilligans Isle ~think I watch too must old TV~

RICHARD ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 8:26 PM

SONY AN CHER

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 8:44 PM

Ricky & Lucy? Isn't there a Vampira model still around? It was pretty close to Elvira alreay.

Cage ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 8:57 PM

Adam West as Batman and Eartha Kitt as Catwoman. Any character from "The Young Ones" Toni Holliday from Curve.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

Cage ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 9:02 PM

Harpo and Chico Marx Annie Lennox A three(five?)-in-one Stooge!

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 9:41 PM

Sean Connery and Meg Ryan

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

procchi ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 11:00 PM

I already had a request for Christina Ricci for the Female Celebrity...

Ikyoto ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 11:24 PM

I've done Claudia Schiffer (with texture) and for the male I have to flip a coin between Harrison Ford and Peter O'Toole and Sean Connery (ok, now we need a three sided coin!)

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 11:28 PM

coins do have three sides people tend to forget that. It is possible (unlikely, but possible) that it'll land on it's edge. SewerRat

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 2:30 AM

Then throw a dice. Most dices have 6 sides, and 6 is divisible by 3.

SewerRat ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 2:41 AM

wonders where his 21 sided dice got to actually I once saw a 52 sided dice...it looked like a hedgehog, it was two spinners combined I used to be into the wargame type recreating battle things. Know thy opponent =) SewerRat

Rorschach ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 11:23 AM

It would be wonderful to have Harrison Ford, but I can`t help but scream... ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER! And as Ive already made a Gillian Anderson face morph (about to send it to Props Guild), I will have to think more about the female one.

blackace ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 10:11 PM

I'd love to see Milla Jovovich ( 5th element ) for the female, and how about Mel Gibson for the Male

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.