Sat, Sep 21, 7:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Brave New Stove

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 9:44 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:42 AM

file_279002.jpg

Another Object of my fetishes...the wonderful gas stove at my sis-in-law's place...comments welcome. :-)>

Slynky ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 9:51 PM

almost as raunchy as my stove, but NOT QUITE.

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 11:16 PM

file_279004.jpg

HeHeHe, of course it wouldn't be, Slynks! Here's another part of it...close up! (With some post work this time)

bevchiron ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 11:53 PM

Cool dial, nice post work. Second from left second row looks like a good candidate for this treatment...

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

ASalina ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 12:47 AM

file_279006.jpg

Muuhahaha! You thought you could escape our notice, didn't you? I see you there! Muuuhahaha!

JordyArt ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 6:39 AM

You can tell his wife married him for his sense of humour - either that or he's got tons of cash..... lol ;-) (",)

Syyd ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 9:22 AM

Someone after my own heart! Pays attention to appliances....I've always had a mad love for old refrigrerators, but this stove is a classic, photo, second row far left...wow....it just does something.

doruksal ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 2:45 PM

This smaller one here looks more attractive. It's possibly for that the larger one was not fitting even at my 1280x1024 pix screen resol. (and, not much of a resol., I think), and I was thus missing the impact of seeing the work as a whole... Also, I think for your resizing the images to smaller sizes without sharpening first (just a guess), each and every one of the individual photos look softer and more clear, and this is really good... Nice..! :)

PunkClown ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 3:40 PM

Thanks Doruk (& everyone)- actually, none of the images in this (or the bigger version) were sharpened or filtered in any way, which is sort of unusual for me...the control knob pic was of course! ;-)>

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 4:20 PM

Love it! Anything old is right up my alley PC.... :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 4:20 PM

Is that a video camera you are using!? It looks kinda like one. But... Bsteph

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 1:11 AM

Nice pics Punkie. And great storytelling. I adore all these old thingies too, this guy there tells thousand stories. Imagine how many people it has fed. That "regulo" is neat detail and you surely have created that Punkie-look for your pics. That sweet dirty, rough Punkie look. .n

PunkClown ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 3:44 AM

Ta Michelle - I'd noticed that a la your seat pic...! Thanks Niko - thats me! Sweet, dirty and rough!!!! LOL! ;-)> Oh Brian, thats my Agfa CL34...it's only tiny...like my poor overtaxed brain.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.