Fri, Sep 20, 1:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Shameless Plug...Coming Soon....

VAIRESH ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:17 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

file_279112.jpg

A brighter day...I hope, at least. If you smiled then this message did what it was intended to do ;-) There are alot of bad vibes in the forum right now with the new Product showcase forum...just tryin' to lighten it up a bit ;-)

Cheers,
Vairesh

welcomesite ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:30 AM

A few questions; Is the ring posable? Is it only available in gray? Is it morphable, for use as a butt plug? How much?

genny ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:33 AM

You guys are tooooo much..........a butt plug.....LOL! Thanks Vairesh, it did make me smile, and your comments, welcomesite........were GREAT! Genny

Legume ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:34 AM

Does the buttplug come in different sizes? I need ones to fit both Jesus and an armadillo...

BAM ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:36 AM

Of all the putrid, disgusting, horrible things to present today. Where's your Nudity warning? Just because you removed it from the chest of ... Excuse me for a second... What's that Honey? To stop a drain? Really? Ohhh, Never mind.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:36 AM

Plugs with pierced nipples.... what is this place coming to....

thgeisel ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:43 AM

I only hope the buttplug is conforming to viccy ! And its uvmapped.I hate untextured buttplugs. By the way, its so peaceful here today :-))

brittmccary ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:43 AM

lol of course we all need a shameless plug!!!! Thanks! but will it be posable? and what about morphs? Hmm... Britt

wolf359 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:55 AM

will there be a mac version ???? :-)

My website

YouTube Channel

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 9:16 AM

Hey, hey, hey, that's supposed to go to the Product Showcase! Admins - VAIRESH just broke the TOS! ;-}~ Thanks! :-)

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 9:32 AM

LOL, must take someone elses advice about drinking coffee whilst perusing the forum. says thanks as she cleans her keyboard again.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 10:15 AM

Just another shameless piercing!!! :o)

Hiram ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 10:40 AM

Damn! You guys already made all the good jokes. I'm gonna have to get to work earlier!

Thorgrim ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 11:08 AM

After you release this could posibily create a round tu-it. I've always wanted to get one of these. Thanks for the smile, Thorgrim

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 11:13 AM

Roflol!! Thanks for the good laugh! You are to much Chief! :P

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

judith ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 2:42 PM

snicker Nice break from the all the tension that's run rampant around here lately!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Traveler ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 2:53 PM

hehehehehe Very funny!

Penguinisto ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 3:22 PM

Waitaminute - I could seriously USE that drain plug (I've built enough bathtubs so far... why not a couple of sinks?) Ah, I got too much on my plate now... maybe later. :) /P

Xena ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 3:30 PM

LMFAO Thank you :)

LeeEvans ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 4:27 PM

Big DITTO of a Thanks! Im glad I WASN'T drinking when that came up! (Have always admired the products created by VAIRESH, and so was expecting a nice hair prop or the like... My jaw literally dropped as I got the joke...) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! -Lee

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 8:24 PM

Now this is more like it! We need to be having more fun. That's what this place is for, after all. I almost fell off my chair when I saw what it was. LOL. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.