Fri, Sep 20, 10:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Mikes Non-Muscular Equivilant?

desler ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 1:37 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is there an equivilant to Mike in terms of detail - but someone who isn't totally muscular? Every guy on the planet isn't gonna have his muscles, and it'd annoy me to no end if all my characters had the same body. :P Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 1:45 PM

Mike 2 has a Full Body morph for four diff types of muscularity, "Thin", "Heavy(fat)", and "Emaciated"... by mixing these morphs, you can simulate a very wide variety of body types. As an example, I have a MOR pose file for Mike 2 in Freestuff I did as a self- portrait, which has the Thin morph set to "1" and one of the Muscular morphs set to "0.25",with the end result a slender but athletic build. Not truly muscular, but fit.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 1:45 PM

Hmmmm... Well I have a character called Slim Michael at the MarketPlace. He's got muscles as well but he is slimmer and somewhat less muscular than the default Mike.

desler ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 2:39 PM

Yeah, I know of the morphs, but no matter how you morph him, he still have the somewhat muscular structure. Hehe.

desler ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 2:40 PM

Addendum: I'll look into that free file and marketplace file though, might be what I'm looking for.

HandspanStudios ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 7:20 PM

Traveler used to have a teen morph for the p4 man that was different looking. I don't know if it's still at morph world or not.

"Your work is to keep cranking the flywheel that turns the gears that spin the belt in the engine of belief that keeps you and your desk in midair."

Annie Dillard

jaybutton ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 9:10 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_279201.jpg

I just thought that I put up a few images of a nonmuscular Mike. Jay

jaybutton ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 9:12 PM

file_279202.jpg

These were all done with just Mike 2 and some hair from DAZ (Wonder Wedge and Bangs Cut). Jay

jaybutton ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 9:13 PM

file_279203.jpg

Just trying to help. :) Jay

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.