Sat, Sep 21, 6:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Multiple. (panorama)

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 2:53 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 7:57 AM

file_279375.jpg

This is from last autumn, thats my workmate Rene. 7 photos combined to one. Original pic is huge, details suffer from reduction. (Gun, thats Sweden behind those mountains) .n

PunkClown ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 4:06 AM

That's cool Niko, and beautiful too! Hmmmm, your workmate Rene sure gets around!(I thought cloning humans wasn't allowed)... LOL!

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 4:37 AM

Cool - I've just got a panorama prog to try out free with a digital camera mag (which incidentally fails to impress me - it says how flimsy and weak camera bodies are and doesn't mention the fact the the Fuji 4900/6900 are metal, even thought it montions virtually every other make out there.....) so I'm gonna be trying this sort of thing myself (at last!) Punk - it's a massive conspiracy to make YOU believe that just in case you get any ideas..... thank God it's worked.... (",)

Misha883 ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 5:46 AM

I know how room-mates are. Always seem to take up more space. Neat idea, and interesting landscape.

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 6:23 AM

Jordy, use photoshop. Its not hard to do these, not hard at all. Few pics and big eraser tool. Misha, that's from norhern parts of our country, from Tundra. Middle of nowhere, literally. .n

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 7:02 AM

Excellent!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 7:46 AM

I tried that Niko, and had no success at all.... however, that may have been due to the thing I didn't realise at the time; my old fuji had it's tripod mount way over to one side.... the lens was on the opposide side of the camera! ... so the perspective of each shot MUST have been screwed up too much to match them - thankfully the 4900 has it in the middle..... I might give PS a shot again too... Cheers! (".)

doruksal ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 10:03 AM

How flawless..! ...Or, should I have called "seamless"..? Whatever, this is nice... :)

ASalina ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 11:59 AM

Attached Link: http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/

Jordy: I think you're right. I had the same problem with my Canon G2; the mounting hole is offset. Gotta make up an adapter some day.

BTW, if you don't like that stitching program, there's
always Panorama Tools at http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/

nplus ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 2:28 PM

Any one remember Art Wolfe? A Wildlife/Nature photographer who did similar things with herds of animals etc. There was a big uproar about the use of digital photography and the truth behind the image. blah, blah, blah. Anyway... your image reminded me of that, with your cloned friend and all. very well done. BTW, Arts photographs may have been manipulated, but they were still very compelling images.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2002 at 5:26 PM

this is neat. My congrats on getting all of the sky in the shot. Antoonio what do you do. Are you in the wildlife perserve feild? Bsteph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.