Thu, Sep 19, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Debra's Giraffe

BillBay ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 6:50 PM ยท edited Mon, 12 August 2024 at 9:53 PM

file_120231.jpg

A render showing Debra's New [Giraffe](http://bbay.com/whisper) Model. She is developing quite a zoological collection. Bill BBay.com

MadRed ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 7:49 PM

This is very cool. 'Scuz me for being picky, but are you gonna develope textures for the different types of giraffe? Apart from coloration diffs, I know one kind is noticably longer-necked. Still, I am envious. Very cool.

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2000 at 10:15 PM

Oh, Debra--I'm running out of money S (but I'm accumulating a 'zoo'--one of these days soon I'll do another animal pic with lots of these one way or another). I love giraffes. Here in NC we have a wonderful natural environment state zoo where the giraffes run free on a 'savannah'--they are awesome creatures. Diane B

zett ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 8:37 AM

Hi, Debra the Giraffe looks very nice, like all your other animals, who are living in my Poser-Zoo. I'm searching for an posable Elephant and an Aligator. Have you planed to build this both ?? Greetings from germany ZETT

Debra ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 8:43 PM

Thanks everyone :). Madred - The neck will look longer by using the y scale dials to extend it a bit :), Look for another freebie texture for him sometime soon - I found some reference pics of giraffes with smaller spots. zett - Lyne is working on some morphs for the Komodo to get him to look more like a crocodile, those should be posted sometime soon. I've seen some previews of them and they look pretty good. An elephant is a good idea - do you prefer African or Indian :).

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2000 at 9:18 PM

The Africans are the ones with the larger ears--am I right? If so, those. You just amaze me--don't have much of a clue how you do these and the textures are also very very good. Diane B

zett ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 3:57 AM

Hi Debra, I prefer the African ( this with the large ears, haha )! ZETT

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 9:28 PM

Truly amazing, she breeds them faster than we do. grins Great work Debra! Thank you. smiles

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.