Thu, Sep 19, 9:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: New Tutorial

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 5:51 AM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 7:18 AM

Attached Link: Tutorial

Well I decided to Post this until I can get it converted to a PDF File. The new tutorial is : Poser files what they are and what they do (along with where do they go) Let me know what you think Storm

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 7:08 AM

Absolutely perfect Stormrage, clear and concise. A nice clean layout too Paul

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 8:29 AM

Exactly what was needed. Good job. Adding the graphics will help newcomers to Poser understand the location and relationship of the files much more easily. Diane B

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 9:35 AM

That is the most concise explanation I've ever seen, thank you so much! That is a true service to the Poser community! Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

zett ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 9:42 AM

Only one word: perfect !! ZETT

Rorschach ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 10:20 AM

Congratulations. I got used to locations and some file extensions thanks to readme files and folder examinations, but this is a bible to read and learn.

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 5:11 PM

Clearer than this it does not get. :]FishNose

Harrison2 ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 9:21 PM

Thank's Stormrage. This is a wonderful gift. Harrison2

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2000 at 10:53 PM

Thank you everyone.. I did take my time with it and wanted to make sure it was easy to use and understand.. Well The PDF file is now available for anyone who wants it> I am working on more tutorials and will keep everyone updated on them as I finish them Storm

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.