Sat, Sep 21, 7:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Creating a creatur

Imamik ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2002 at 1:14 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:43 AM

file_281153.jpg

hi guys, i created a creatur, you can see it above on the right. I only created the parts of the creatur shown above on the left(they are all in the 3ds format). My question is, if i could make a real poser model out of this parts. Thank you

Virus ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2002 at 1:25 PM

Yes you can. There is a very good Tutorial writted by SAM3D about how to convert any characters to Poser.

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2002 at 2:48 PM

ummm. that critter looks awfully familiar - beware of copyright infringements. The mouse has BIG TEETH. Nice modeling work though :) If you are going to be making creatures for poser you may want to invest in the propack - it has a figure setup room that I'm told makes it much easier to convert things to be posable. Lyrra

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2002 at 4:28 PM

Hey nice job! What did you do the modeling in?

Imamik ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 7:17 AM

thanks for the help -i used amorphium for the main modelling and Bryce and photoshop for the texture and rendering-

Imamik ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 7:31 AM

Lyrra, to come to your point of the copyright I am only 14 years old and live in germany, so can i really get touble. If thats true, i won't use it for publishing, it was anyway only a project, to test, how good i can model a creatur i saw somewhere.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.