Tue, Sep 24, 9:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: A public apollogy.

Virus ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 11:52 AM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 7:30 PM

Hey Legume: I know that I was an @$$ these past days, I'm sorry If I offended you, my sincere intention with this message is to smoke the peace pipe with you, someone makes me think about my attitude and I realized that I was doing the wrong thing, I still don't like some of your pictures, but I know that each picture we made will not like to everyone. I will put my best to avoid the attitudes I had these past days with your pictures. I hope we can smooth the things between us. Regards Benigno "Virus" Fernandez

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

EddyDamas ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 12:09 PM

Jeez man, what's wrong with a little critique here and there. As artists, we should get used to it by now...

Legume ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 12:35 PM

Consider it forgiven and forgotten. Peace.

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 12:41 PM

Cool:)

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 12:49 PM

Wow - (rubs his eyes) Very cool. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 4:47 PM

And lo, the two artists find peace in the community, and it is good. there may be battles in the future with other artists, about other subjects. but for now at least there is the sweet silence of peace..

Jackie ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 7:46 PM

Lalverson, quit bogarting the pipe! LOL

Slynky ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 7:51 PM

mind if I take a drag on that pipe?

Axe555 ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 7:56 PM

but for now at least there is the sweet silence of peace.. Umm, what website are 'you' at? ;]

WyldeSnake ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 3:09 AM

the only silence I hear is the hissin sounds ya'll are makin when you're tokin on that pipe! By the way, Kudo Virus, and pass the pipe, please?

edriver ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 9:59 AM

(takes a toke) wow....rainbows

deestilo ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 10:05 AM

I know what a troll is.... BUT this make every comments in rosity generates rainbow, eventhough the art is suck

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.