Mon, Oct 21, 9:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Free at last!!!

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 9:25 AM

BTW, what's all this talk about being "free"? I thought you were getting MARRIED?!? :P

rcook ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 9:27 AM

Hey! I'll still be free to do what she wants me to. :^/

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 11:15 AM

Ooh, good answer! ;)

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 11:43 AM

chuckles and begins making up a list of all the things she wants him to do...

pendarian ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 12:29 PM

uh oh...the infamous "honey do" list LOL!!! When you're done Lizzy, let's compare, I have one for my 'honey' also :) Pendy

ronmolina ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 1:40 PM

Hey Mehndi give the man a little break first! LOL! Ron

Mehndi ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 3:45 AM

grins Aw now... I haven't been bugging him a bit since he decided to take early retirement ;) I've even let him sit over there and play his new game I got him for Valentines Day... Red Alert :) It is so good to see him have some fun for himself at last :)

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 3:40 PM

{I'll be around, and may even find a way to serve the members once again. ;) } And he's got the cookbook to prove it... ;-)

Mehndi ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 3:41 PM

ROFLMAO... Been watching old episodes of Twilight Zone Charlie?

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 4:37 PM

Nah. The Simpsons... ;-)

Curio ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 7:00 PM

Well - I see this is old news - but no one told me! lol! Russel, let me take this oppotunity to say that you were the mod/admin (?) I knew I could count on for honesty and a fair hand,(so why are you getting mixed up with that firey trouble maker Mehndi? lol! - JOKE!) and shall miss the ability to moan at you. ;) good luck with all your future projects! Pete

rcook ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 7:21 PM

Thanks Pete. I much appreciate the kind words (even if Mehndi doesn't ;)

Entropic ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2002 at 1:25 AM

Is this the thread about the free 3ds Tutorials? How did I get here? And who the hell is rcook? j/k. ;) Enjoy your resignation, russ... These places are always more fun when you're not working. :) Entropic

Taura Noxx ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 5:35 AM

What!!!?? And I am just finding out about this now? LOL man my rock must be getting heavy. Sorry this is so late, but thanks for all your help in the past and I hope that you succeed in your next endevour. :)

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 6:39 AM

Thanks much Taura. My next "endevour" is going just fine, thanks. :) PoserPros.com "what have YOU learned today?"

Taura Noxx ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 6:49 AM

giggles I joined up there just yesterday before finding out you were gone :)

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2002 at 7:00 AM

Well, that site wasn't even a gleam in my eye when I left Renderosity. It's just evolved from an entirely different and much, much smaller idea we had. But, we just let it grow where the members wanted it to grow. Thanks again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.