Sat, Sep 21, 9:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Need help for animated Poser in Bryce

Imamik ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 3:31 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:48 AM

Hi guys, i just wondered, if i can export animated scenes or figures from poser 4 to Bryce 5. Does anybody know if or how it works. Thanks

adh3d ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 6:02 PM
Online Now!

there is two programs that can do that, one have a demo to try it

adh3d website

Aldaron ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 7:45 PM

Natural Pose & Suzanna (sp?)

joke ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 6:12 AM

Attached Link: http://www.datamike.com/susu.htm

You can import animation to Bryce 4 or 5 using my Susanna Bryce add-on ($49.95) It's called: "Susanna: Poser Animations to Bryce 4 and 5" Link: www.datamike.com/susu.htm Main features: - Poser animations to Bryce 4 or 5 - Movies in Bryce, not just static bitmaps (import AVIs to Bryce) - Motion Blur in Bryce - misc F/X

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 10:58 AM

Typical Microsoft monopoly supporting BS. Neither one of these applications have a Mac version. When are they going to understand how many professional artists use Macs and not PCs? I would have bought either one of these apps on the spot if they were hybrid PC/Mac (like Bryce has always been). I'll never switch to PC, so I guess I have to wait for one of these companies to wake up and smell the coffee.

joke ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 1:20 PM

Attached Link: http://www.datamike.com/susu.htm

I wrote Susanna. As much as I'd like to port it to Mac there just is no time & resources. Currently I'm working on several new features (teaser: having seen "Lord of the Rings" I said to myself: "I just gotta have some of those effects in Susanna") plus a new add-on based on Susanna core. A few years back I maintained some DOS & Windows progs and that was quite a workload and Mac is a different animal alltogether!

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 1:55 PM

I sure wish you'd reconsider and port it to Mac. I have a few professional projects I could really use it for right away. I'm sure you'd get more than enough sales to make up for the time and effort. I'd certainly tell all my friends and associates ;-). You'd also have a monopoly on the only Mac Poser/Bryce bridging add-on.

Nicholas86 ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 10:47 AM

Thats to much of a tease..Lord of the rings? What tell us!?

joke ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 12:47 PM

I'm still rendering but the render is taking 157 hours!

zantetsuken ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2002 at 8:44 PM

every time i hear about monopoly i just laugh.. dont take this wrong .. but you choose to use mac that is all there is too it.. you didnt choose linux, you didnt choose windows, you didnt choose qnx, and so on.. please dont take this personal as it isnt ment that way.. also how much stock does ms own in mac ? :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.