Tue, Oct 22, 1:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Mystery Teeth...

Asureil ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 7:00 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:26 AM

Go to the Daz3D store and click on the Millennium Teeth item. At the bottom, check out the second pop-up image. My guess at the Mystery Model, Posette 2. Take care, A.

Anzan ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 7:15 PM

Oh.. it's been discovered. They actually showed a picture of her... go down the list of the forum.. it's a type of.. posette 2... its a female based on Mike it looks like.. check it out for yourself. Anz

Asureil ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 7:27 PM

Opps, I must have missed that thread. I'll see if I can find it. Thank you.

nfredman ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 8:00 PM

Yes, but what the heck am i supposed to do with "Millennium Teeth?" LOL

Asureil ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 8:21 PM

You could pose it in some sexy lingerie, maybe a romantic scene with the new Millennium Beautymark.

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 9:12 PM

I am thinking of getting the millenium teeth because a lot of my models equire better teeth than the default teeth. I find it to be good!

nfredman ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 10:02 PM

Hmm, i was just making some real teeth-gritted poses, and yeah, could have used more real teeth. i just keep thinking they need little feet underneath them, and a wind-up key. :^)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:28 PM
  • grins * Would you like the little feet to work in the Walk Designer, also?

Strangechilde ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:00 AM

Teeth! Just what the Millennium Orthodontist needs!

nfredman ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 7:36 AM

Now, wouldn't that be cute, Little Dragon? i keep thinking of MTeeth... flying through the air and biting Millennium people on their own ... with windup keys ... huge windup teeth crashing through downtown, chewing up everyone in their path ... Sorry.

Mehndi ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 9:37 AM

The teeth model is actually a remarkably nice addition to the characters for closeup shots where the mouth is open :) I have always despised the default teeth on most of the characters, since up close, they just never look very good. These new teeth solve the problem nicely :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.