Sat, Sep 21, 9:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2 things, one much more important than the other

Slynky ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 10:47 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:02 AM

one, is anyone having any probs with the photo gallery loading? Im losing the last 3 or 4 images, and the next/back buttons on the bottom. Wonderi f its just me... and much more importantly, my birethday is next monday! march 11th, and I turn 20. it's very scary. the fact that I will no longer have the excuse of saying "Well fudge man, Im only a teenager" scares me... I still think I havent aged a day mentally since 16, though I've put on 40 pounds and a few inches (6'2, 195 lbs as of a few days ago). Even scarier is that when I ask, people still think I weigh MAYBE 165, and that's only cuz Im tall they say.... arg. If anyone wants to send presents, simply IM me, and you can have my address. a nice Nikon D1 would be nice (still need yours fred?), but a lollipop will do. ry

Maygen ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 11:55 AM

lol slynk. I turned 20 Feb. 9th and I've been thinking the same things. Does this mean we have to act like adults? :D happy early birthday.

bevchiron ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 12:09 PM

lol! adult is a state of mind, nothing to do with age, believe me ; D Happy birthday for 11th, Slynky

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

DarkPenumbra ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 12:37 PM

Happy birthday in advance! remembers turning 20 Why, back in those days.. um.. wait, that wasn't that long ago. :P - darkpen

PhrankPower ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 2:15 PM

How bizarre it is that we measure our age by how many times the earth revolves around the sun, when our aging process has nothing to do with it. Some are born old, while others remain forever young. Hopefully Slynk, old age will never cross your mind!

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 2:57 PM

Happy Birthday, oh great Slynky one! Don't worry about that "grown up" thing, I turned 47 last week, and people very rarely accuse me of being any such thing! ;-P As my 64-year-old brother puts it "I didn't grow up, I just got bigger"....

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:12 PM

file_282147.jpg

here's your lollipop! ;-)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 5:19 PM

Well have a happy one Slynky....don't worry the 20's are cool......turning 30 will be the tough one.....at least it was for me, but I got over it.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

JordyArt ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 5:45 PM

For some strange reason when people ask me my age I always still say 30 - not coz I wanna lie, just I always THINK of myself as 30 - going on 12.... hell, keep hoping my voice breaks properly soon, too!!! LOL (",)

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 6:21 PM

Hmm Not wure what it meants when one forgets their age and tends to round up! I typically do that all the time. Hey slink I thought you got your B-Day already!!! And 20 is no big deal. 21 ( legal drinking age ), 25 ( 12/4 a century ), 33 ( 1/3 of a century ), and 50 is ( 1/2 of a cent. ) I suppose 75 is pretty cool to, now 100!! Well what can I say when a person reaches 100 now they have arived! BTW-What are you planning on doing? Doing anything special? Bsteph

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 6:51 PM

Happy birthday, Slynk.

Caledonia ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 2:20 PM

Happy Birthday Slynky! Twenty didn't bother me but 25 i ignored. People still think I'm twenty

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.