Thu, Sep 19, 11:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Help for a girl with a beard?

Lunaseas ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 11:47 AM ยท edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 1:20 AM

file_282162.jpg

Probably not...at least not for my wallet!Just playing with new toys...Anton's diamonds and fantasy beard, Cake Ones great Real Eyes....on ever so patient Asia by Steffy. Hope it gave you a little chuckle....

thgeisel ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 12:31 PM

*Big smile *

geep ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 12:40 PM

Why, it must be Santa Clausette! ;=] Nicely done.

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 12:59 PM

I thought you were doing A Fantasy dwarf woman, they have beards :o) at least acccording to "TSR"

Lunaseas ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 1:22 PM

Naw, not yet...but I might hire her out to a virtual freak show...maybe she can help pay for Anton's stuff that way!!! -Kirsten

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 4:56 AM

the disturbing thing is that she still looks good. Or maybe I'm just really bent. Possibly both :) Lyrra

geep ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 9:44 AM

It MUST be those BIG beautiful blue eyes! ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Lunaseas ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 11:17 AM

Indeed.....I absolutely love them...I'll NEVER use the default Mill eyes ever again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.