Sat, Sep 21, 6:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Beauty in the Desert

Caledonia ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:49 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:03 AM

file_282132.JPG

Took this on my western trip in the Saguaro National Forest, Arizona

Slynky ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 10:39 AM

ever see those guys on those reality shows that jump belly first onto beds of spikey cacti? me neither. No one's that stupid yet, at least that I've seen... my fav about this is the absence of scenery on the right clashing with the scenery on the left. Creates a nice balance. I still think yer nuts for getting that close though...

Maygen ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 1:44 PM

owch I've never really seen a cactus other than the little ones you can buy while waiting in line at WalMart. Cool pic thanks :)

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:18 PM

Yow, that thing looks like it's gonna leap right out and poke you - great pic!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 5:11 PM

Don't get to close with your camera you could poke an eye out! Cool pic!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 6:53 PM

So, was this the Wal Mart at the Saguaro National Forest? I'm confused. Great picture though!

Caledonia ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 7:55 PM

Not only was I that close, I was perched on a rock to get the top of the cactus. I did for a fleeting moment wonder about the possibility of falling but decided to tempt fate.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.