Fri, Sep 20, 3:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: User r-daneel banned....

MonkeyLek ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:26 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 7:05 AM

...for CC chargeback. --Asher

kbennett ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:44 PM

Okay, so I'm probably being dense.

CC chargeback=?

Kevin.

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:46 PM

Credit Card chargeback. That could happen for any number of reasons, from returning a defective item to having problems with the credit card company. At least that's the way I've experienced that term used before.

kbennett ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:50 PM

So it means that r-daneel ordered something on credit card and the CC company didn't honour it? Would that be right?

troezi ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:54 PM

That is ONE possible explanation ;-)

kbennett ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 4:00 PM

Hmm. I think I understand ;)

tammymc ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:23 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewLink=193

This means someone used a stolen credit card or communicated with their credit card company not to pay this bill. These are both zero tolerance events. "Fraudulent use of credit cards or refusing to pay for items recieved from The MarketPlace." thanks tammy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.