Mon, Oct 21, 11:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Question on millenium teeth

adele ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 2:14 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

Hi, I just got the Daz teeth. Opened Vickie, opened vickies teeth, and conformed teeth to Vickie. The problem is that the teeth don't move when the jaw does. They stay in initial pose. Certainly this is wrong. I looked for a readme for the teeth but I couldn't find one. Would someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the help. Adele

sturkwurk ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 2:24 PM

vicki's jaw movement is a morph... the teeth move with a an actual figure movement on the lower jaw. So you do the morph on vicki and then move the jaw to match. Pretty sure that's the way it works. Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

adele ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 3:09 PM

Thanks Doug. I appreciate it. Adele

Hiram ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 4:14 PM

Wait, you have to move them separately? Can't you conform them or parent them or something? (I haven't bought them yet, I was going to, but if I need to make two separate adjustments each time, I'll reconsider).

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 4:19 PM

If you choose teeth body, and conform them to Vickie they will move when you open Vickie's mouth. In other words, they will open when her mouth opens. Marque

sturkwurk ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 5:12 PM

file_283469.jpg

hmmm Marque, I've conformed the body of the teeth to Michael and used the open mouth morph... the teeth didnt budge... I'll try vicki next

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 5:38 PM

I spoke to Jerom and he is looking into this. In the beta it works, but there must have been a mixup in the final version. I plugged the beta back in to make sure I wasn't losing my mind and it did conform and open. Hang tight, a fix is coming. Marque

Hiram ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 5:45 PM

Makes you glad they're taking their time to work out all the bugs on the mystery model, huh?

queri ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 7:49 PM

That picture of Michael is good for some denture jokes. I've got a $20 voucher and I'm running out of DAZ stuff to use it on-- I was hoping the teeth would be most of it. Babys are just not my thing. Vampires, on the other hand . .

MeInOhio ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 7:58 PM

I'm not sure what the purpose of the teeth are. I mean, Mike and Vikki already have teeth. What happens to those teeth, when you add these. I guess that's what you're suppose to do. But why would I want to. Enlighten me. Thanks, Kevin

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 8:13 PM

The teeth are awesome. The different morphs are worth the price and the maps are more realistic. I make the original teeth invisible then add the new ones. Marque

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 8:45 PM

Kevin, they're a lot more realistic than the teeth that come on Mike and Vicki. They have some interesting morphs for different looks. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.