Thu, Sep 19, 9:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Need help for someone esle this time....

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2000 at 1:14 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:03 AM

A visitor to my site needs Poser "karate clothes". She uses English as a second language, so I would like to know if anyone here can resond to her for me. French is what we need here folks... The sooner the better - I don't like to keep e-mail people hanging. Thanks

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2000 at 1:26 PM

Can't speak French, sorry but I can supply her the karate suit its at Poserworld http://www.poserworld.com/clothes14.htm its poser3 or 4 Steve

Milaja ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2000 at 1:28 PM

A friend to me are working on a karate-outfit right now.. I don't know when he'll finish it though. Then there is one at Poser World, It doesn't look like a "real" karate-outfit but... maybe a start anyway. Good luck Milaja

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.