Thu, Oct 10, 12:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Better weight gain on Vicky and Mike.

Fracture ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 12:58 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

I was wondering if thre was any way to make Vicky and mike show the weight a little better? Currently my problem is with Vicky, the morphs look ok in the arms and legs but the torso only seems to gein weight one way and that's in giving her a big giant belly, not much go's on with the sides. Some peopel are just wider than others. I tried stretching the body along the X axis but that just makes the person look compressed along the Y axis. Is there anyting I am doing wrong or is there something I could be doing better? Or is ther eanother set of morphs out there that will accomplish this task better? Mike has pretty much the same problem, but I haven't messed with his weight much.

MadYuri ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 1:20 PM

Try this: SuperHeroine: 0.2 Faerie: -0.3 Emaciated: -0.3 Heavy: 0.5 TorsoHeavy: -0.2 Negative values for morphs are a very good Poser resource.

Fracture ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 1:56 PM

Cool, I'll try that tonight. Thanks.

Hiram ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 2:38 PM

Yeah. I used to think that some of the dials are redundant (some really are), but a lot of times a "thinner" type morph will achieve a different effect when set to negative than a "heavier" morph does in the positive. I use this a lot on faces.

Fracture ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2002 at 2:42 PM

Anyone know of any good models in the marketplace along these lines? So far I have found "Gigi for Vicky2" which looks promising. Any others?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.