Thu, Sep 19, 5:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Leather Boots (pic)

smerc ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2000 at 9:59 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.imaginationoutfitters.com/3d_computer_graphics/the_rendered_image/the_rendered_image.htm

file_120408.jpg

Yoo-hoo! I just got Poser 4 today! I am making a new character from the ground up. Starting with the boots. What do you think? They are the Female socks. I will post the articles of clothing as I finish them. Probably have them there tomorrow (Saturday). I've been having problems with my site (internic points to the wrong server), but it usually works?? smerc

Sprout ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2000 at 10:11 PM

very nice smerc, love that texture, cant wait!!! :O) Sprout

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 12:04 AM

Never thought of using the socks as skin-tight boots...very unique idea! Looking forward to seeing it and anything else you cook up. :) SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

viper ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 12:06 AM

wow just what many of us have been looking ofr boots without heals

jschoen ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 1:44 AM

Kewl!!! but can I get them in a size 9 male ;-) Wonderful Job!!!! James

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 8:49 AM

Hmmm.... texture converted to b&w and used as a bump map.... Let you know tonight after I've tried it.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 9:40 AM

all right! hella cool job! :)

Foxhollow ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 2:50 PM

great idea...great execution!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.