Fri, Sep 20, 6:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: I hold here the truth about Stephanie!!!

JDexter ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 12:23 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:49 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_284505.jpg

Okay, it's late, I'm tired, and I just had to do it.

Stephedo!

After the operation, but before the hormones fully kicked in.

Like I said, I'm tired, but it gave me a laugh.

danfarr ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 12:31 AM

You couldn't resist the urge. We knew that if we gave so much power to the community that some would abuse it:) Another earlier post shows Stephanie with the orc morphs. It looks cool. I am sure that we are going to see some amazing things the next few days as people discover the potential. Nice work and get some sleep before things get really ugly:) Dan Farr

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 1:02 AM

Actually the orc doesn't look as good as the vicki orc that I have in the works but it was interesting :)

thip ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 2:32 AM

If ever they re-make "The Crying Game" as a CG movie, the Poser community is ready ;o) You really should get tired more often.

Papu ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 2:52 AM

ROFL

dkirk ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 8:23 AM

Hehee you some crazy muthas!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.