Fri, Sep 20, 7:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: How many ways to get around CROSSTALK

Niles ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2002 at 9:31 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 5:53 PM

How many ways are there to get around crosstalk, and which would be best for a "novice"? Niles, Thanks for any replies.

Jaager ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2002 at 9:39 PM

Three that I know of. Null loader is the one to use if you gotta ask the question to begin with.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 12:47 AM

Pity that VirtualSite is taking a break for his theatre conference. CROSSTALK sounds like a great idea for a Hollywood-styled "game show" image... with 3 contestants (Mike, Vicki, and Stephanie) smiling for the camera, and the audience going into fits as they try to guess the answers. (I mention VS, because I think he'd get the patter down.) Actually, an animated FAQ about Cross Talk is probably a good idea, since the problems there are multiplying as the Millennium family grows. Carolly

markdotcom ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 3:45 AM

There's a link in the DAZ faqs to a great "Millenium Null" figure. Very easy to use. 1) Load the Null Figure 2) Select the "BODY" of the Null Figure 3) Load a Millenium Character 4) Wash. Rinse. Repeat. (actually, don't load another Null Figure, just select the "BODY" again) Completely eliminates cross-talk, which I've never really had much trouble with anyways. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.