Sat, Sep 21, 12:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: My Poser Morphs

Marie ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 5:10 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Attached Link: http://www.lynescreations.com

HEllo! I have finally made a page just for all the morphs I have done (mostly animals), with links to where you can download them, (if available). I thought I would share, since my moose from Deb's caribou, and my raven/crow from the Zygote eagle were so well received! www.lynescreations.com/mymorphs.htm I finished my eagle to parrot morph! also I just made a very full mane for the zygote/poser horse: www.lynescreations.com/poserpro.htm and nooo, I am not calling myself a "poser pro"..that just happened when I built the page for my "poser props"!! LOL! Marie/aka Lyne

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 5:56 PM

Lyne,thanks for the update and all your work.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 6:54 PM

heya; there you are! good thing you are here, we could really use your morphs! and you made a new mane for the horse... and didnt tell me!?!?? :) everybody check out the parrot morphs for the eagle, they are COOL! and get the raven ones, too, if you don't have those yet. (if you didnt buy the eagle when it was on sale, don't torture yourself by checking these out.)

daio1 ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 7:08 PM

I went and looked and have to say THANK YOU! I've been wanting poseable ears for the horse model for quite a awhile.

picnic ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 7:10 PM

Wonderful--I love the parrot--and I DO have the eagle S. Diane B

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 7:15 PM

Excellent stuff! Very impressive. -Trav

Marie ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 11:52 PM

Gosh, thank you all, for your compliments! I have finished the parrot zip for Steve at Poser World, so it will be there when he has time to post it! Cheers! Lyne

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 11:59 PM

Thanks again. I have a friend that will be quite surprised when I make a poser parrot for him.

ar2g ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2000 at 12:55 PM

Lyne, Thank you so much for all of your morphs. You have made my Zygote purchases all that much more valuable. :o) AR

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.