Sun, Sep 22, 12:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: program will not start

mort ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 11:55 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My program gets to the start-up window and sits there. Problems with pug-in. Also were is then patch?

scott ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 12:11 PM

Plug-in? Poser doesn't have any plug-ins. The most common reason for poser not starting is that the .rsr file in the Poser folder got corrupted. You'll have to re-install Poser again. Then once it's up and running. Change that .rsr to read only. That will prevent this from happening again. The patch is not available anymore. They are working on a new one because the old patch had lots of problems with it. The people doing the work are Ghost Effects Inc. And there is a link to the site over here-----------------------> ScottA iamsba@aol.com

scott ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 7:09 PM

Fast? Hah! I only have a PII266 with 64meg ram. It takes so long for Poser to load. I usually walk into the kitchen to get a drink. Or channel surf the T.V. while Poser starts up. ;-) ScottA

CODY ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 9:08 PM

I took(copy) all the main files and put them in a folder by them selves...And call it Poser Bail...then when it does that I just "COPY" them over the old ones....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.