Mon, Oct 7, 12:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Is there a Bryce Magazine?

HardRock1960 ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 12:51 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 3:19 AM

I have been using Bryce 5 for about 2 weeks now, and was wondering if there is a magazine devoted to nothing but Bryce? I have picked up a couple of copies of Computer Arts magazine, only because they gave a few samples for Bryce. But I would like to sink my teeth into a Bryce only mag. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Nicholas86 ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 3:36 PM

As far as I know...nope... Scattered tutorials and information scattered among many magazines..though I think someone did try an online magazine awhile ago..not sure of the link or whether I'm hallucinating or not..lol. 3D artist has some nice tutorials in there magazine for Bryce. Speaking of them what happened? I haven't seen an update for there magazine in awhile. Cheers, Brian

rubycon ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 6:34 PM

They're still in biz. The next one will be out in late March. I think it only comes out every other month. Rubycon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.