Sun, Sep 22, 2:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: any suggestions?

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 6:25 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:33 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_286018.jpg

Hey guys, I was just messin around in poser this morning after work and this is what I came up with so far but I feel as though something is missing. Any suggestions?

Anzan ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 6:28 AM

May want to change the bone colors of the wings... they seem out of place... Scared the hell outta me when I saw the pic though :chuckles: Makes me think of a harpy... Maybe you could feather the wings and even give her some here and there.. maybe change the legs into something birdlike (texture the legs with feathers, take some talons or claws from something else for the feet)... Just a thought. :grins: nice though.. definately got a reaction .. even if it was "AHH!" Anz

Strangechilde ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 6:38 AM

Eek! I love her! I agree with Anzan on the bone colour of the wings. It's a bit too green. Of course, you could make her green too.. just kidding. I think maybe a less healthy colour for the hair might be in order, and a darker colour to bring out the nails. I love scary evil poser people.

smerc ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 8:30 AM

Wow, her face is nasty looking. Good job! But, if you put your thumb over her face she looks hot :) Too good looking for a harpie. I would suggest adding nasty viens and sores over her body. smerc

Great Bizarro ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 1:40 PM

Might droop her breasts a bit, say around her knees.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 6:09 PM

I suggest taking the lumpy putty texture from the wing membranes and covering her entire body with it. Then take the yellow-green from the wing bones and use that on her fingers and toes with long white talons to match. That will unify the model greatly. Currently the wings do not look like they are part of her. After you see what she looks like retextured, you can work on the hair and eye color. Perhaps bright yellow eyes and a greenish spikey mohawk for the hair? Or maybe the hair should be charcoal/ash colored? My not-very-humble opinion, of course, but I hope that it helps. Carolly

wulfie66 ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2002 at 10:14 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_286022.jpg

alright...I went with the SanFran hair, a nice blueish color and changed the color on the wings...but the wings still don't seem to fit the 'character'...I'm thinking about adding a blueish tint to the skin...anyone else got a better idea?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.