Mon, Sep 9, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: A new posable vehicle for pose soon here....

adh3d ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 3:11 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:16 AM

file_286144.jpg

For your IIWW scenes.

adh3d website

FishNose ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 4:32 PM

Fantastic detail! Free or store? :] FishNose

Great Bizarro ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 5:37 PM

is das a Klubelvagen?

neurocyber ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 8:04 PM

Wow. Sweeet! It's like the VW thing. I've seen some one driving a red one here in phoenix. I like the camo texture though. Thats how I'd be seen driving it. :) :) :)

lmacken ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 11:45 PM

What will be posable? Wheels that bounce as well as spin and steer would be rilly, rilly cool.

Are you going to do any other VWs? Do you need source materials for a Kubelwagen utility trailer?

JVRenderer ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2002 at 12:12 AM

The thing! Das ist un kubelwagen!

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2002 at 9:40 AM

You know? I always wanted one of those... you don't see 'em much these days... Where I come from, they also refer to 'em as "The Thing" It would make a damned cool civilian vehicle... (it's a VW Schwimmwagen, the kind with a prop underneath it, right?)

adh3d ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2002 at 11:34 AM

file_286145.jpg

Fishnose will be in the store, it will cost $17.00. Thanks everybody for the answers. Imacken when i say the vehicle is posable i want to say you can open the doors, turn the wheels... Look at the new picture... An if you have materials for the trailer, it will be great for make one, send me to my Email if you want: adh3d@yahoo.com

adh3d website

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2002 at 11:38 AM

I wouldn't mind building a trailer, but I don't see any hitch/pintle-hook on the back to connect it to, so I don't know what kind of hitch apparatus to put on the front. :) /P

adh3d ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 5:57 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=7997

the model is now in the marketplace, clik the link to get information.

adh3d website

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.