Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: My Humble Abode :)

Maygen ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 1:55 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:37 AM

Attached Link: http://www.MeganPayne.tzo.com

While my dinky little site is still very much underconstruction, I have finally implemented a links section to return the favor of hits that render has done for me. I tried to give everyone who has influenced me a link to thier gallery here. Some of you I couldnt find b/c you dont seem to have an artist page so shame on you! Anywho, if you would rather have a link to your personal website take a look at what I have now and whip up a little banner if you would like and that can be arranged. For instance Syyd I know you and Colm have runtime DNA and I'm sure other ppl probably have these sites as well. The cool thing about my links is that everytime someone clicks on that section the links are randomly listed so no one is in any specific order :OD. They are a subcatagory in my About Me thing at the moment.

For now the address is http://www.MeganPayne.tzo.com but in a few more weeks the tzo will be dropped. Also if I left anyone out be sure to let me know; and you will have to return in a few weeks to sign my cheesy guestbook when I finally get it up :D

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 2:50 PM

I dunno about that description you put for my gallery dude... kinda evilish sounding, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Cool layout and design Meg, keep on phlucking with it!

Maygen ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 3:34 PM

LOL its just a quick description. Keep in mind I'm an insomniac who lives off of sweetened tea and DR. Pepper :P

doruksal ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 4:24 PM

It's been my fault to miss "Sailess" ("No Wind" in your Render gallery) when you've posted it, and you don't seem to have posted "Beginnings" to Render...
Anyway, I encountered them while surfing through your website, and liked them a lot.
One in b/w and the other in color, I think both are very beautiful...
The blurred background of "Beginnings" is a vibrant abstraction of color that is much pleasing to my eye, and the subject is......that fabulous "agapantha"..?

Seeing your beautifully simple and practical website made me think of my "websitelessness"...
Myself should be working on this, not stuck into symmetries, fractals, etc. to no end... :)

Congrats...

Rork1973 ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 4:54 PM

Well, my compliments on your design skills Mrs. Payne =) Beauty and simplicity captured in one style....

Misha883 ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 5:37 PM

The words "simply beautiful" somehow come to mind.

PunkClown ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 6:34 PM

Wonderful site Maygen, you have many talents! (do you really think I'm eccentric? Ok...don't answer that one!)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 7:03 PM

Yes, absolutely wonderful site Maygen....I love that fae series!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Maygen ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 7:06 PM

Thanks for all the comments; its just a little something for me to play around with. Doruk--yes its an agapantha, one of my favs :). I dont usually like to go post crazy here, especially with any pieces other than photography so I post them to my site and eventually upload them here. I'm glad you liked the fae series Michelle :) It sucks to get 300 viewings on those and never a single comment. Bsteph gave me the idea of using photos for textures :) PC--how could anyone named PunkClown not be eccentric??? :D

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2002 at 8:21 PM

That's cause people think they'll be getting some tittage with the pics. Just for a test, make a blank image, and call it blank nude image, see what hapens.

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 8:05 AM

...hmmm, I can get in. But it may be just me, I'll try again later. .n

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 6:33 PM

Just while we're on the subject, I could do with more people giving me logos/banners for my site still!! oh, and if anyone is interested in purchasing a domain name, don't stump up $35 - go to GANDI.NET where you can buy it for 15 Euros - about 9 English dosh...... (",) oops, btw, nice site!!!! lol

Antoonio ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 1:17 AM

Now it works. Really practical and easy site. Beautiful too. Dont remeber have you posted abandonment-pic or not, if not, damnit, post it. And if you have, damnit, post it again. Punkister will freak out. And "For me?", please repost it too. WOuld be nice to see those marvelous pieces again. .n btw. you are pretty damn stunning beautiful grrl.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.