Wed, Sep 18, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: New tutorial - Second Empire Laser Beams

Curio ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 2:22 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 8:03 AM

Attached Link: http://www.curiography.com

file_184.jpg

I've just done a new tutorial on how I did the laser beams for the second empire series.

derjimi ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 4:17 PM

applause Thank you for your tutorials - I learned a bunch from them!

derjimi ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 4:22 PM

Edit: "When you've finished dragging the beam back and forth whilst making "zap" noises, you might like to render the scene. It should look something like this! " laughing Do I have to make the "zap" noise or is it working without it? Besides, I WILL do make the noises - I love SciFi. ;) Thanks again for your great tutorials - the one 'bout importing poser is my favourite one!

Curio ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 4:26 PM

Lol! - no, it doesn't work unless you make the noise! Glad you like the tutorials derjimi!

derjimi ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 4:32 PM

grin Okeh, I will make noises a lot to get the best results. ;) Greets, Jimi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.