Thu, Oct 3, 1:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Anybody else having problems bringing up Renderosity?

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:18 AM Ā· edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:30 AM

For the last two mornings I've been unable to get on this site. I get this message: "Blank page detected. Please contact the system administrator. This may be due to a full temp partition." Then when I do get on, I have to log back onto the site. Does anyone know what's up with this?

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

sirkrite ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:31 AM

Yes I did! This morning was the first time for me.

MadYuri ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:41 AM

Yup, I got it 2 mornings in a row. German mornings that is, in the US its night.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:51 AM

Yes, same here. Tried it several times today and always got this message.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:51 AM

Yep, today and yesterday same here.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Aureeanna ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:55 AM

same here and when I do get here it doesn't remember me...the cookie doesn't work....

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:56 AM

Yes me too, like I said in the other forums, I wonder if it has to do with the emails we all got about 3 days ago asking for our passwords? Sharen

neurocyber ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 9:13 AM

Same thing here. Keeps giving me the same message. Uhhhh what e-mail?

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 9:16 AM

I've had the same problems here over the past two days. I might wait awhile, then I can get in.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 9:20 AM

neurocyber, a bunch of us received like 6-20 emails that came from Renderosity, telling us our username and passwords for here. That is all the email said. Apparently it was someone who was running scripts on people here and I don't know anything else about it. Sharen

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 9:22 AM

Just got back on, after 6 hours without my fix I've got the shakes real bad and I'm sweating and trembling.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 9:28 AM

LOL at chohole...I know the feeling. :-)

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 10:12 AM

Same here, don't get a weird page but painfully slow. I got 6 emails about my password but ignored them because it happened to so many other people. I'm on dsl and other sites open as fast as they used to. Marque

Lorraine ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 10:46 AM

seems the site was down for a while...

Butch ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 11:38 AM

I got the emails and for the last couple of days I have the same problems getting into the site. Is this something that we should be worried about???

Barbarellany ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 3:27 PM

I didn't get the e-mails, but couldn't get on very early this morning. Blank Page like everyone else. Comming on now I had to log on. Wonder if anyone will let us know what's up.

Barbarellany ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 3:28 PM

I didn't get the e-mails, but couldn't get on very early this morning. Blank Page like everyone else. Comming on now I had to log on. Also very slow, I am on Cable. Wonder if anyone will let us know what's up. Server crash?

Routledge ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 3:55 PM

Im glad I read this. Got that message and thought my employees had blocked me out. Just recently weve been slack at work and there`s been some mammoth sessions on this site and the internet generally.

kbade ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:12 PM

I doubt the problem you experienced is related to the script attack that caused so many to get their 6 or 12 e-mails. It could theoretically have been some other sort of attack, but the prior script attack was an attempt to see whether a r'osity member list could be obtained or accessed. The sort of message you fols were getting would seem more like a denial-of-service sort of attack -- drone computers logging on to bring the site down. However, the most likely scenario was that maintenance or upgrade work was being done for the site at the times you were attempting to log on.

leather-guy ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 10:18 PM

I Emailed Admin here about the same problem last night. Today I rec'd this response from audre; ************************* hello, thanks for the heads up. our tech guys are working on switching some of the back end around.. it may take a few 'oopses' before they get it right. hang in there! if you experience this problem in the future, please let us know. thanks ************************ (Me again - ) Looks like it's just some growing pains - Hopefully not much longer before it's resolved. They're working on it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.