Sun, Oct 6, 3:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Poser 3 help

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 7:59 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:25 PM

I just downloaded Poser 3 from a Mag cover CD. Does anyone know of a site for Poser 3 Resources? Any help would be appreciated, Also, I have seen people here talking about "Tailor" Program. Where could I find this and does it work for Poser 3? Thanks, Peace to you all. Spirit

TalmidBen ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:11 PM

hey friend. if you're looking for a Poser resource site, this is it. I've never used the Tailor program though. Ben MessianicArt.com

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 8:20 PM

Tailor is a Marketplace item by CodeTwister. I'm not sure about Poser 3 compatibility; the issue hasn't come up until now. It's supposed to work with conforming clothing, a feature that Poser 3 doesn't support.

But the only way to be sure is to try it yourself. There's a demo in Free Stuff. See if it will load a Poser 3 character and a clothing item, then transfer the morphs from one to another.

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 9:03 PM

I still have my early Poser 3 stuff available at my old site. Help yourself, just remember that it was my first attempts at using Poser.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Nance ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2002 at 11:11 PM

There is still a ton of P3 stuff available, and a lot of P4 stuff will work in P3. Your request is kinda broad to reply helpfully. Whatcha lookin for?

That said, the next three largest Poser related free sites with downloads are probably 3D Comic Collective, 3D Commune and perhaps Lannie's 3D ModelWorld.

Also bear in mind that any Head morph targets for P4 figures will work on the corresponding P3 figure.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.