Thu, Oct 10, 12:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Monster pack 2 is it fixed yet??

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 7:44 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

Has any one heard from daz reguarding the download problem for the pack 2(for mac when you ordered for PC). I plan on getting it but not till it is fixed. I guess I'll pop a note to them but if any one hears back sonner please let me know.

Anzan ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 8:37 AM

It's not fixed yet, but it's only about 7:30 they're time. I believe they open at around 10 or so Mountain time. I paid for it so I'm axiously awaiting. Once its fixed I'll post here and let you know. Anz

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 9:36 AM

I don't know if the actual store Item has been fixed yet but I did recieve an e-mail this morning giving me a new link to download the package from. Tested the new link, worked, file sinstalled properly. It was a glitch on their part but it was fixed about as well as you could hope seeing that it happened on a weekend. In hindsight I wouldn't want DAZ to change their release schedule. I like checking the store on a Friday to see what's new and working with it on the weekend. If this only happens once in a while it's not that big of a deal.

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 9:55 AM

well I just purchesed the map pack and it still has the .sit file in the PC link if anybody else wants it I would wait.

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 9:58 AM

There was another thread on here that referred to the DAZ store having some trroubles this weekend. Might want to wait until they fix it. And hopefully they will let us know somehow when it is up to speed.

Anzan ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 10:00 AM

I've still not receieved an email but no doubt they have quite a few to work out not to mention the problem to work out. And it's also only 9 am there (I think they are on Mountain in Utah... if Pacific then 8) hell.. I can't believe i"ve up this early ;grins: Anz

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 1:21 PM

Well its 2:30 Eastern time, has anybody heard anthing about the monster pack 2?? I sent them an email and haven't heard back yet and wanted to see if any body else had better luck. It is getting scarry how obsesive I am getting over this. All this for bug and spider parts ( spiders, somthing I am very afraid of in the real world, but I guess not in the virtual) Hope it gets fixed soon.

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 1:26 PM

Like I said before I sent in my e-mail about it around 7-8am Saturday and at about 8am Monday morning (this is all eastern time) I had an e-mail from DAZ with a username and a password to use to login to a site to download my files. I believe they might be handeling this on a 1st come 1st server basis. So you might just be in a line waiting to get set out new info as to where to download the parts. Why thoy couldn't just fix this in the online store so we could all re-download it from ther emakes me feel that the online store is glitched and needs work. Anyhow paitence and all.

Traveler ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 1:42 PM

For people who haven't bought the file yet, the download will work now. For those of you who have bought it, they are working on it. -Trav

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 1:53 PM

Glad to hear that no one else will be in the same boat. I hope that they get the rest taken care of soon.

Anzan ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 1:55 PM

My link in account history works now, it's a great package. Anz

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 1:57 PM

I have to wait until I get home from work to play around with it. I had an Idea for a scene, maby I'll fianlly be able to create something I feel ok about uploading.

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2002 at 2:37 PM

Yea!!!! the link worked, I got it!!! whahoo!! it's here . . oh Wait a minute, I am work too. . . I have to wait to play(sigh). Oh! wait! I'm off tomorow. I might have to wait now but lots of play time tomorow!!! :)

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2002 at 11:20 AM

A long snake tail would be a great idea for Monster Pack 3 ... hint, hint, hint. I've been looking for one for Mike and Vicki for a while, now. The Scorpion tail might work with effort, but it's now as long as I'd like. Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.