Thu, Oct 10, 12:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Testing a render I did.

Fracture ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 7:59 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

How does this look? Also can anyone guess what props and such were used here? IsAngel.jpg

Impudicus Rex ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 8:06 AM

Now that is a great quality render. I'm actualy more interested in what it wss rendered in, rther than the props you used... Please, do tell. If it wss pure poser, how about some setting details?

Fracture ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 8:07 AM

It was pure poser. I'm not sure of the setting details at current. I can look it up when I get home and post it. Mainly what the lighting settings were.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 9:21 AM

I like the way the feathers are going. Sharen

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 10:12 AM

The wings are either the ArchAngel Wings, or the new ones dy DAZ. I too would like to now what your settings are, ie: lighting, # of lights and placement, ect.

Fracture ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 10:13 AM

Yep, the new Daz Wings. I'll post the setting later on tonight (I won't be home until Midnight or so (eastern)).

creativechaos ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 11:04 AM

Dreamer Wings for sure, I just picked them up, but I'm having a total problem getting them to conform to Stephanie, hell, I'm even having problems getting them to LIKE stephanie....ahh well, more work needed to that effect LOL, GREAT render, I love the entire feel of it.

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

caleb68 ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 11:06 AM

looks like the fantasy leather pack too from rosity marketplace.

Fracture ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 11:57 AM

2 down, now what skin tex and hair props were used? Also what model is it? :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.