Mon, Sep 23, 10:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:44 pm)

Subject: German Soldier????

Champion ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 7:55 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

I'm looking for a poser figure of a WWII German Soldier; haven't had any luck finding one on any of the numerous sites. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the help!!!! ;)

Don ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 10:23 AM

Crowfoot used to have a few up at the now defunct WWII site he was affiliated with. Try contacting him thru Renderosity or Bbay.

Champion ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 10:32 AM

Thanks, Don! I knew I had seen one somewhere at some point in time; that must have been it. Thanks for the assist! ;)

lelionx ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 3:40 PM

i think there's one in the marketplace under omega

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 19 March 2002 at 4:04 PM

IIRC, they were also using some of Ghost's work on that WWII site. You might try contacting him for info as well. (You can IM him from here). I'm astounded that site never came back, or that the figures have never showed up elsewhere.

thip ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2002 at 8:36 AM

You might try sending an InstantMessage to Bryan. He working on a website that will (among other things) offer some freestuff, and german WWII soldier is to be the first item, I think.

Champion ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2002 at 2:52 PM

Wow! Thanks, everyone, for all the options! I REALLY do appreciate all the help everyone offered. Thanks!!! ;)

lelionx ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2002 at 3:44 PM

Champion let me know if you find any free ones please.

Champion ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2002 at 3:49 PM

Will do! ;)

adidas ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2002 at 7:54 PM

i rember having a german soldier ,downloaded it for free ,if you still need him let me know and i find out where i got it.

lelionx ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2002 at 8:08 PM

please post the url,thanks

adidas ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2002 at 8:13 PM

Ill send it to you as soon as i can,i will have to go to about 50 cd-roms but i will search it .

adidas ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2002 at 8:36 PM

found even 2 http://www.noxgeo.com/ww3d/ http://scorpiostudios.virtualave.net/ hope there ok for you

Don ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 12:10 AM

Both of those sites are down. Crowfoot has WW1 soldier at Bbay as well as many WW2 weapons (several German). With his soldier as a starter, you could add WW2 weapons, remap uniforms, etc. to get a WW2 soldier. I've seen a few "coal scuttle helmets around, which could be added.

adidas ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 5:01 AM

This is the email of the man who made them-tyrell@softcom.net i am willing to send them myself trough email.i have a soldier and an officier.In the copyright textfile there is nothing that says i can not send them and it is freeware.however i have to send them i parts because they are about 2 and 4 megs and i can only send 1.4 meg.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.