Thu, Sep 19, 10:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: "A few moments out" new model

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 4:02 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 4:48 PM

file_1753.jpg

Not sure on the title so back to the drawing board on that......Steve

3ddave44 ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 4:12 PM

I know Michael's closer to us in this view than the cells but still, is the height of the celldoor open space enough? It looks like even if Michael were in the doorway, he'd have to stoop. Otherwise, looks great and opens new possibilities for pics.

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 4:42 PM

Its a jail house and it rocks.... nope can't thing of a catchy title either :)

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Strangechilde ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 4:49 PM

I wouldn't think it unusual if Michael had to stoop to get into his cell. This is great... very bleak. The reflections on the floor are very well done.

davidm ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 5:34 PM

Nice work Steve! Great texturing on the metal surfaces, shadows are neat too. Dave :-)

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 5:43 PM

Well, hey, at least it wasn't an image of Vicky or that little transgender Stephanie waltzing around in a skimpy little striped outfit... but anyone wanna lay bets how long it'll take once this is released? =)

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 6:27 PM

looks great!!!! from the outside anyway...lol

cherokee69 ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 10:10 PM

Looking good Steve...now, the jail is out, when do we get the overalls?

markdotcom ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 11:02 PM

@ VirtualSite Vicky or Stephanie? Why not have Vicky AND Stephanie... in little tank-tops perhaps? It literally screams "Hot 20"! Think bigger guys! Think bigger! By the way, I LOVE the shadows.

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 11:54 PM
Site Admin

Cherokee69.. you get all 3 generations of dungarees (Mike's, P4man's and MilBaby's) on the NEXT update as soon as they get textured.. MERCY..just fininshed the extra update last night and I also have a contest to run and keep on updating! LOL Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 4:44 AM

Looks great, can't wait for the overalls, these will go great with my new pic. Sharen

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 5:06 AM

He is huge in this image :o) but the cell is the right size to fit a normal mike :o)....I've had a mesage or 2 asking why i was stereo typical and used a black guy in this scene so i'll explain the story behind it, I was a prison officer for a year and thought a prison scene would be cool to do but realised our british prisons are very different from the USA ones so did a green mile type version, but didn't want to be a typical copy cat and put a big black guy in....So i thought back to a memory i had working in one of her majestys prisons :o). I had to go sort out work details with a principal officer in one of the wings with some particular bad guys in so in i went and as i was about to knock on the office door i could here some shouting followed by words such as yes boss, no boss, sorry boss,...thinking someone is in for a right telling off i waited till eventually it was over and out walks the 2 biggest WHITE guys i've ever seen, they where both at LEAST 6ft 6 inches and HUGE i mean full blown massive body builders LOL....so i knocked and walked into the office, turns out the PO telling them off was tiny LOL found out later he was actually 2 inches shorter than minimum coz the medical guy got mixed up with centimetres to inches ;o)....so anyway this guy in the image is based on the short haired one of the big pair...who it turns out where cleaners that didn't shine there floor good enough :o)......Steve

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 6:08 PM

heyas; okay, so victoria and stephanie, in the poured latex futurecop getups, right? they run in and subdue the big tall guy and stuff him back in his cell, right? is that what you guys are saying?? (just seeing if i'm follwing along, here! ;D )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.